Monday 29 December 2014

Just a chat...

Hello!

This isn't going to be long, and as you can see by the title, it's just a little chat to keep on top of things.

Firstly,  I wanted to say a small thank you as I can see my blog is becoming more popular.  It's such a nice feeling to see the page views increase each week, not only that ; everyone's from all the way around the world! (that's pretty cool).  It would be really appreciated if anyone reading this post could tell their friends who also share an interest in fashion, or if you are a blogger yourself, I'm always up for getting more inspiration off others. So feel free to leave comments on post suggestions or advice: also if you have a blog you want me to look at.

Lastly, I'm thinking of using my own photography but I can't do that if I don't have a camera (shockingly) so my next post might have to wait for a month or two while I think about it.  I don't want you to think I have forgotten or ' can't be bothered '

Hopefully Christmas was great...thank you!     :)

No comments: