Sunday 30 November 2014

Modern Vintage: Bohemian/Hippie

 
The last one! (Admittedly a little bit late). Might I add this is my favourite and therefore being the reason I left it till last.  The whole Bohemian/hippie way of fashion is reflected so much in todays styles, its one that's most related and shown throughout summer trends; however I will try and incorporate winter, as I know that's what I cant find during these days of bitter cold air and crunching snow.



 
 
These photos contain so much inspiration!
As always I have tried to find similar garments to the ones shown above, they aren't great and some were so hard to find.  However, make a promise to go and look further into the world of hippie.
Express peace and love through your clothing this winter and forever more...
Clothes
 
Beige tassel poncho-asos
Patterned shift dress-ebay
Reworked cowboy boots- etsy
Poncho tassel dress-hippie clothing  (Closest thing I could find)
Patterned trousers-amazon
Bralet style top-asos
Tassel suede waistcoat-etsy
Aztec jacket/coat-etsy
Loose grey top-newlook
Skinny black jeans-newlook
White and black tunic dress-shoptiques
 
Accessories
 
Leather bag- newlook
Black ankle boots- newlook
Turquoise necklace-ebay
Cluster of necklaces and rings-ebay  newlook
Felt hat-asos
Knee high boots-asos
Black tassel bag-etsy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: